Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Michigan
Full-Time CRNA Coverage Needed in Central Michigan LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for a full-time position in central Michigan. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Employed position
* Collegial partnership with supervising anesthesiologist
* Schedule is Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
* No required on-call
* Experience in bread and butter surgical cases plus pediatrics and obstetrics
* A 118-bed acute care hospital with 60+ active physicians and 150+ affiliated quality providers
* EMR is Paragon
* AANA, ACLS, BLS and PALS required
* NRP certification or NLSP within three (3) months of initial credentialing, required
* Michigan license at the time of submission, preferred
* Competitive package includes benefits, hiring bonus, attractive salary and much more!
* Loan repayment and relocation options available
* Safe, affordable community with top-notch schools, award-winning, financially-stable health system with an unmatched combination of advanced technology and physician expertise along with exciting cultural, educational and recreational opportunities
* Community (pop 25,000) is within an hour of Saginaw (pop 60,000+) and 2 hours of Detroit (700,000+)
* New grads welcome to apply
Location: Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 117980
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.