Orthopedic Surgery in Tennessee
Orthopedic Surgeon Sought for Beautiful Virginia LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon for an experienced orthopedic group. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Solo physician with midlevel support
* 30-40 patients per day in clinic
* 3-4 days in clinic; 1-1 ½ days in OR
* Call is 1:6
* Organization is staffed by an expansive network of orthopedic experts delivering compassionate, individualized orthopedic care
* Fellowship-trained and specialty-trained orthopedic physicians and surgeons treat all aspects of orthopedic medicine and provide treatment for orthopedic injuries and conditions affecting the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, neck, shoulder, spine, and wrist
* Also represented are orthopedic surgeons specializing in fracture care, joint replacement, and sports medicine
* Beautiful state-of-the-art clinic and the hospital less than 10 years old
* Salary of 400k and full benefit package
* Beautiful area in the Appalachian Mountains
* This breathtaking community offers recreational adventures for outdoor enthusiasts, amenities for all lifestyles and much more!
* 50 minutes to Johnson City and 45 minutes to Kingsport, Tennessee
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.