Internal Medicine in Colorado
Internist Sought for Quaint Colorado LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network seeking a BE/BC Internist interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* Join 2-3 other physicians and 5 midlevel providers
* Schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, or 4 (10) hour days
* See 18 patients on average per day
* Health Center provides integrated primary care, behavioral health and dental care
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefit package including (health, dental, vision, life,401k); sign on $20,000; CMU $3,000/year + 5 days pd; $1000/year for membership; malpractice provided; cover CO license and DEA when renewed, loan repayment
* Thriving university and downtown art, quaint area offers a desirable and beautiful place to live and is known as the hub of Colorado's wine country
* This premier location offers breathtaking red rock scenery, thrilling outdoor adventure and endless activities, cultural attractions and farm-to-table dining
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 118044
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.