Orthopedic Surgery in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally Ranked Organization Seeks Orthopedic SurgeonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon for a large integrated health network. Benefits of this full-time position include:
* Join a 20-member Orthopedic Department including fellowship-trained surgeons specializing in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Adult Reconstruction, Hand, and Foot/Ankle
* Schedule is Monday - Friday
* Limited call
* Dedicated OR/clinic time
* Outpatient surgical cases performed at the surgery center with the potential option to do complex cases at the hospital
* Level I trauma center
* Financially sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
* Organization is also staffed with fellowship-trained, office-based Podiatrists and Family Practice Sports Medicine physicians
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
* Four-season area offers safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges
* Enjoy world class museums, great restaurants, shopping, music, amazing wildlife, sporting events and an endless array of activities including ice skating, canoeing, horseback riding, roller skating and much more
* Ideal environment to raise a family
* Area is 2.5 hours to Chicago and 1.5 to Indianapolis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.