Neurology in New Mexico
Neurologist Sought for Sunny Albuquerque LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff. A few more highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join an established, multispecialty medical group
* Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
* See 15 to 18 patients per day
* 36 hours of patient care and 4 hours administrative time
* Call is in rotation with the group and is covered on weekends by Neurohospitalist, Friday-Sunday
* Need to be comfortable reading EEG and EMG
* Minimum invasive procedures
* System-wide EMR: EPIC
* New Mexico license or ability to obtain license
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Comprehensive benefit package including generous time off (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday) CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance and exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country!
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Job Number: 118176
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.