Internal Medicine in Texas
Senior Leadership for National Innovator in the Dallas - Fort Worth MetroplexJob Details:
VISTA has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* New strategic partnership with a renown network of over 5,500 regional providers
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group expanding to 17 th state
* Assumes oversight responsibility for all components of medical management for the DFW market
* Responsible for the administration of all medical activities
* Leadership of the interdisciplinary care team meetings
* Oversees and participates in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures
* Participate in medical director conferences
* It is anticipated that the duties will be approximately 80% administrative and 20% direct patient care
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Help bend the cost curve by reducing avoidable ER visits and hospital admissions while providing quality outcomes
* Competitive compensation with quality-based incentives and comprehensive benefits
* Great quality of life and all that the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex has to offer
Location: Dallas, Texas
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 118322
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.