Palliative Care in Illinois
Physician Lead Sought By Growing ProgramJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a lead Palliative Care physician for a growing program. Highlights about this permanent position include:
* Full-Time, employed position
* Palliative Care Physician Lead
* Instrumental the transitions of care from inpatient palliative care; outpatient palliative care; and/to hospice
* Palliative Care and Hospice supporting a busy inpatient palliative care team
* Direct patient care duties working with Homecare and Post-Acute executives
* Daily average per team is approximately 7 patients
* Two program locations (within 30 minutes of each other)
* BE/BC Hospice and Palliative Medicine, required (Requirement to certify within the first two years of employment)
* Practice experience in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, preferred
* Active Unrestricted Illinois license or ability to obtain a State license, required
* Access to a large internal medical and surgical physician network
* Major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, with residency and fellowship programs
* Comprehensive benefit package includes, but not limited to, signing bonus, loan repayment, an array of insurance coverage and much more!
* Central Illinois city (combine population of 150,000) within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Palliative Care
Job Number: 118325
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.