Physician Assistant-Family Medicine in California
100% Outpatient Position in Los Angeles County!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC community health network currently seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* System is well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years
* Must have a California license
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* 2-3 years of experience, required
* Negotiable salary with full and comprehensive benefits
* Highly sought out area with numerous locations to choose from throughout Los Angeles County!
Location: Los Angeles, California
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Family Medicine
Job Number: 118340
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.