Trauma Surgery in Pennsylvania
Seeking Trauma Surgeon for Growing Group Near PhiladelphiaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Trauma Surgeon to join an employed group in a large health care delivery system. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join four providers and three APPs
* Shift – day, evening, night (156 hours per month, thirteen 12-hour shifts. Shift length (12 or 24 hours)
* Call coverage – weekends, weeknights and holiday commitment (varies by schedule)
* Located on the main campus
* Function as a clinical liaison between the Trauma Service and other physician services as well as in-house departments
* Open to acute/critical surgical consults/ procedures
* State-accredited Level I & II trauma surgery center
* Comprehensive 371-bed hospital with more than 700 physicians, 3,200 colleagues, and 1,100 volunteers
* State-of-the-art technology and advanced care
* Must be fellowship trained in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care and have active ATLS certification
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.