Urology in West Virginia
Employed Perm Position Serving Southern West Virginia and Southwestern VirginiaJob Details:
A Community Hospital in the Mid-Atlantic seeks a BE/BC Urologist to join its growing service. Details below:
* General Urology practice
* Robotics, available desired
* Full-time, employed position
* Weekly schedule: three clinic days and two days in operating room
* Call: 10 days per month and 1-2 weekends per month
* Clinic daily schedule averages 25 patients and an average of 2 cases in OR per OR day
* BE/BC Urology, required
* Active unrestricted West Virginia license or ability to obtain a state license
* Practice affiliated with a 200+ bed acute care medical hospital with advanced medical technologies and procedures, from state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging to minimally invasive surgery
* Hospital has a relationship with a 700+ bed academic medical center serves Southern West Virginia and Southwestern Virginia
* Large network of medical and surgical physicians
90 minutes Roanoke, 2.5 hour Greensboro2 hours Winston-Salem
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.