Critical Care in Florida
Program Director and Intensivists Sought for Critical Care ServiceJob Details:
VISTA Search is partnering with a Medical Center to recruit a Program Director and Intensivists for their growing program. A few details below:
* Full-time, hospital employed positions
* BE/BC in Critical Care (will consider Pulm/CC, Anesthesiology Critical Care, Surgical Critical care, etc.)
* Active unrestricted Florida license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, malpractice, stock options, 401K with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, sign-on, relocation and much more
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
* Two physicians supported by an Advanced Practitioner cover day shift and one physician cover night shift
* Day and nights shared equally with team (average 10 days and 5 night shifts per month)
* 500+ bed medical center with a 26 bed med/surg closed ICU and 10 bed closed CCU
* Access to an expansive medical and surgical specialist referral network
* City noted as one of the best places to live in Florida (metro area population of 500,000+)
* Pristine golf courses, white sand beaches, luxury resorts and an endless array of offerings for every lifestyle
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Specialty: Critical Care
Job Number: 118565
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.