Psychiatry in Florida
GME Core Faculty Position for New Psychiatry ProgramJob Details:
VISTA Perm Search is recruiting for a Board Certified Psychiatrist for a GME core faculty position at new residency outpatient clinic
* Board-certified in General Psychiatry, required
* Active unrestricted Florida license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Competitive financial package with a comprehensive benefits program
* Employed, GME faculty position involving teaching and working with residents
* Psychiatry program has 24 residents
* Weekend call is supported by the residents
* Outpatient general psychiatry practice conveniently located on hospital campus
* Affiliation with a 400+ acute care medical center with a level II trauma center
* Access to an expansive network of medical and surgical specialists
* Central Florida city conveniently located 30 minutes outside of Orlando with an easy hour drive to the Atlantic Ocean
* Pristine golf courses, theme parks and an endless array of offerings for every lifestyle
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Job Number: 118566
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.