Orthopedic Surgery Trauma in Florida
A Leading Private Practice in Florida Seeks Complex Orthopedic Trauma SurgeonJob Details:
A leading private Orthopedic Surgery group seeks an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon for one of its ten office locations in Central Florida.
*Complex Orthopedic Trauma Surgery position
* BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery, required
* Trauma Surgery fellowship, required
*Active unrestricted Florida license or ability to obtain a State license
* Experienced in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery, preferred
*Full Time, employed position
*Lucrative partnership track
* Competitive compensation includes ancillary profits and equity ownership
*Comprehensive benefit offerings (health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, etc.)
*Join the leading private orthopedic surgery group in Florida staffed by surgeons at 10 office locations
* Affiliation with a 450+ bed full service hospital with state-of-the art ORs, robotic instrumentation, well-trained nurses, physical therapists
and other medical professionals
*Strong relationship with a large network of medical and surgical specialists
* Innovative city (pop 130,000+) in northcentral Florida
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.