Critical Care Anesthesia in Alabama
Join Integrated Intensivist Team in Urban Medical CenterJob Details:
One of largest nonprofit health systems is recruiting a BE/BC Anesthesia/Critical Care physicians for one of its medical centers in Alabama.
* Employed, full-time perm position
* 12 hour shift 7on/7off schedule
* Completion of fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine, required
* Board Eligible or Certified Anesthesiology and Critical Care, required
* Active unrestricted Alabama license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Expertise in ECMO, ideal
* Procedural expertise in airway management, line placement, CV monitoring, leadership of daily ICU multi-disciplinary rounds and supervision of APPs during clinical shifts.
* Participate in quality management activities including, but not limited to, the development and implementation of responsive, efficient treatment protocols for commonly treated conditions and evidence-based guidelines for morbidity and mortality reviews, as well as all medical and audit activities performed by the Critical Care Program, including but not limited to, analysis of protocol outliers and inefficient outcomes.
* Two day time Intensivists and 10-12 APs provide 24 hour coverage
* Capped service 25-30 patients (SICU,MICU,CVICU,RICU)
* Strong program in noninvasive ventilation, utilization of latest ventilator models
* Access to a large network of medical and surgical physician network
* Medical Center with 350+ beds with an integrated team of Pulm/CC/Intensivists covering closed ICUs (50+ beds) with high acuity ICU with advanced Cardiac: Impella, IABP, ECMO, proning for ARDS, SLED, CRRT
* Urban location in Alabama offering temperate year round climate and amenities for every lifestyle
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.