Internal Medicine Hospitalist in Maine
Perm Hospitalist Position Offering Signing Bonus, Loan Assistance and Much More!Job Details:
Northern Maine hospital seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join its established Hospitalist program
* Full-time, hospital employed position
* Hospitalist 24 hour shift (in hospital 8a-6p and available on call for remainder of shift)
* Schedule: 6-8 shifts per month (2-4 days)
* Nocturnist midlevel coverage in hospital 7:30p-6:00a
* Average patient census per shift: 14 patients
* Open ICU
* Ability to cover ICU, vent management, required
* Competitive salary, signing bonus combined with comprehensive benefits package including earned time off (PTO), an array of insurance coverage, student loan assistance and much more!
* Access to a full contingent of
* Modern, award winning, fully accredited 49 bed acute care hospital offering a full range of acute care medical and surgical services
* State-of-the-art equipped 6-bed Intensive Care Unit for critically ill patients
* 45-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility
* Four-season climate in an outdoor recreational haven
* Northern Maine location
Location: Fort Kent, Maine
Job Number: 118798
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.