Trauma Surgery in New Mexico
Beautiful Mountain-West City Seeks Trauma General SurgeonJob Details:
VISTA Perm Search is actively recruiting a General Surgeon fellowship trained in Trauma Surgery to join an established practice in New Mexico.
• Full Time, employed position
• General and Trauma surgery practice
• Seven (24-hour) shifts per month
• Competitive salary, sign on, retention bonus and other incentives along with an attractive benefit package
• Provide appropriate pre, intermediate and post-operative patient care including a complete medical history, physical examination, and diagnosis of the causes of injuries and illnesses
• Make informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, and clinical judgment
• Prescribe and perform competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice
• Not-for-profit integrated health system that supports a 200 bed facility with a Level III trauma center serving a seven county area with over 300,000 residents
• Beautiful mountain-west city with 300 sunny days per year, commute times under 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, thriving cultural, art, and music scene
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.