Palliative Care in Texas
Leadership Position in Houston SuburbsJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is partnering with a premier organization to recruit a Palliative Care physician leader for a new program. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Hospital employed, full-time position
* Palliative Care physician lead position
* Develop and build a new Palliative Care program
* Manage, mentor and oversight of Nurse Practitioners at two practice locations
* Competitive package includes, but not limited to, an array of insurances, malpractice with tail, attractive salary, signing bonus and relocation
* Large non-profit health corporation with an expansive network of primary care physicians combined with a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Community 25 minutes northwest of Houston
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Specialty: Palliative Care
Job Number: 119286
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.