Family Medicine in New York
Clinical Leadership for National Innovator in Syracuse New YorkJob Details:
VISTA has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Provide clinical and operational oversight to physicians, APP’s and other interdisciplinary team members
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Includes clinical leadership, quality oversight and execution of operations over a defined region
* Proactive ownership for market performance against key clinical and operational metrics
* Provides medical care to a panel of patients of the highest complexity
* Transitions high acuity patients as the patient’s condition improves
* Acts as a consultative physician focused on stabilizing the most vulnerable patients in the population
* Mix of administrative and direct patient care responsibilities
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Help bend the cost curve by reducing avoidable ER visits and hospital admissions while providing quality outcomes
* Competitive compensation with quality-based incentives and comprehensive benefits
* Great quality of life and all that the Syracuse area has to offer
Location: Syracuse, New York
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 119492
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.