Medical Director in California
Medical Director Opening Near AnaheimJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Medical Director to join a community health clinic in California. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Established and respected community health clinic
* 100% outpatient
* Board-certified in Family or Internal Medicine
* Previous Medical Director experience preferred
* Split administrative and clinical duties
* Comprehensive benefits package and competitive financial package
* No Call or Weekends: M-F schedule
* Medicale approved Physician preferred
* Primarily a large Korean and Mandarin speaking patient base
* Beautiful suburban community located 30 minutes from Los Angeles and 15 minutes to Orange County
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.