Neurology in West Virginia
Clinical Neurology with Academic AppointmentJob Details:
A University Neuroscience Institute and school of medicine department of Neurology are recruiting a neurologist to provide inpatient and/or outpatient care.
* Full-time, employed position
* Neurologist position
* Outpatient and/or Inpatient Neurology that includes teaching medical students, residents, and fellows
* Academic Title (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor)
* Limited to no call with tele-neurology support
* Join a large group of 15+ board certified physicians supported by medical and administrative staff
- Competitive compensation model including an attractive benefits package
- Neuroscience Institute on main campus has the latest innovative technologies, an ecosystem of partners who embrace integrated approaches
* Practice affiliated with a 300+ bed acute care medical center offering a broad range of services and the latest in medical technology
* Centrally located community (pop 90,000+) in Mid-Ohio Valley
Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia
Job Number: 119760
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.