Medical Director in West Virginia
Medical Director and Academic AppointmentJob Details:
A Cancer Institute is recruiting for a Hematology/Oncology to join a growing Cancer Institute and lead the division’s efforts as a Medical Director.
* Full-time, employed Medical Director position
* Academic appointment at a large academic medical center
*Minimum of five years Hematology/Oncology practice experience
* Outstanding opportunity to participate in program growth and development
* 100% employer-contributed retirement, free college tuition for dependents, free life insurance, signing bonus, paid relocation, lucrative compensation package.
* Service area encompasses Mid-Ohio and surrounding region
* Not-for-profit 300+ bed not-for-profit acute care facility
* Centrally located community (pop 90,000+) in Mid-Ohio Valley
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.