Pediatrics in Hawaii
Traditional Pediatrics Practice on the Big IslandJob Details:
A community hospital is recruiting for a BE/BC trained Pediatrician for its growing primary care service offering.
* Employed, full-time Pediatrician position
* Traditional practice: Outpatient and inpatient
* Join board-certified Pediatrician supported by medical and administrative professionals
* General Pediatrics practice
* Proficiency with IV insertion, neonatal circumcision, neonatal resuscitation, endotracheal intubation and umbilical catherization
* Skilled in managing neonatal and pediatric conditions (i.e. sepsis, RDS/respiratory conditions, hypoglycemia, dehydration, GI diseases, etc.)
* Mentor Family Medicine and/or Pediatric residents during occasional outreach rotation
* Average call volume 1-5 nursery babies per day and 1-2 ED consults, admissions per week
* Practice one block from 35 bed acute care hospital
* Physician network with an array of medical and surgical specialists
* Big Island location situated one hour Kona and 1.5 Hilo
Location: Kamuela, Hawaii
Job Number: 120997
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.