Family Medicine in Nevada
Lucrative Las Vegas Private PracticeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a family medicine physician to join a well-run established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Outpatient-only practice with no call responsibilities
* Large and growing organization with established and new patients
* Practice option one is a newly remodeled office in Henderson
* Practice option two is taking over a retiring physicians practice with a substantial Filipino patient base
* Procedures and subspecialty interests welcome
* Very attractive base salary with productivity incentives
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME, potential sign-on and 401K
* Room for expansion and practice growth
* Accomplished management support and leadership
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close.
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 121055
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.