Family Medicine in United States
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician who has the option to work either 100% outpatient or traditional responsibilities. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multi-specialty group practice
* Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
* Employed position
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
* OB- optional and a great deal of GYN is available, if desired
* Opportunity for teaching medical students and residents
* Signing bonus
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public- school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 42914
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.