Family Medicine in United States
Quality-Focused, Nationally Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician who has the option to work either 100% outpatient or traditional responsibilities. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
* Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
* Employed position
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
* OB- optional and a great deal of GYN is available, if desired
* Opportunity for teaching medical students and residents
* Signing bonus
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Ideal environment to raise a family
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 42914
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.