Family Medicine in Vermont
Outpatient Practice In a Beautiful Mountain CommunityJob Details:
VISTA has a client seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to work for one of Vermont's largest hospital systems. The physician will be employed by the hospital and located in one of the community's private practice clinics. Those interested in building a Sports Medicine practice are encouraged to apply. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Competitive base salary ($164,000 for new graduates) with production incentives based on RVUs
* Sign-on bonus, medical education loan repayment and relocation available
* Flexible work schedule; four-day work week
* Physician required to be on call one weekend each month covering the group's urgent care clinic as well as phone call in the evenings once a week
* Employed opportunity with hospital; practice located in local primary care clinic
* Hospitalist coverage available 24/7; however, physician must obtain hospital privileges for minimal inpatient work
* Cohesive medical staff consisting of more than 130 physicians
* Picturesque New England scenery
* Outdoor activities for every season including snow skiing and mountain biking just minutes away
* Abundant cultural events including symphonies, museums and art galleries
* New York City and Boston only a few hours away
*This opportunity is accepting H-1B visa candidates.
Location: Manchester, Vermont
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 44408
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-332-6523
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.