Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Wisconsin
Six-month Partnership Track with this Full-Time Position on Pristine Lake SettingJob Details:
VISTA has a client seeking to add a BC/BE Family Practice physician to its facility. Those willing to do obstetrics are preferred. Benefits of this full-time position include:
* Four-day work week, office hours are 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
* Average patients seen per day is between 15 and 20
* Call schedule is 1:4 with very light activity
* Employed opportunity with a competitive salary plus productivity bonuses
* Complete benefits package, including six weeks of vacation, 401(k), and paid professional liability
* Six-month track to partnership
* Single-specialty group of three physicians and three mid-level providers
* Freestanding clinic
* Consistent patient volume
* Critical access hospital is nearby
* Less than two hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
* Low crime rate and excellent schools
* Great family activities including camping, boating, fishing, hiking, biking and much more
* Huge variety of outdoor activities for all seasons
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Shell Lake, Wisconsin
Specialty: Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Job Number: 51864
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.