Cardiology in Kentucky
Invasive Position in Bluegrass CountryJob Details:
VISTA is representing the largest health system in Kentucky with their search for an Invasive Cardiology physician. New graduates and fellows are encouraged to apply. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Busy practice treating 200-250 patients per month
* ED sees approximately 48,000 patients annually
* Three catheterization labs and two EP labs
* General call arrangement of 1:6
* Certain days dedicated for outreach offices
* Very supportive hospital administration and staff
* Generous compensation package with bonus, CME, relocation and loan assistance
* Regional service population of approximately 250,000 residents
* Thirteen statewide national parks
* Area provides unspoiled landscape and numerous outdoor recreational activities to include canoeing, kayaking, golfing, hunting, fishing, rock climbing and cycling
* City has been name the "Cycling Capital of Kentucky"
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Job Number: 66444
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.