Family Medicine in Hawaii
Outpatient Medicine in ParadiseJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a health system in seeking additional Family Medicine physicians to join their fully integrated facility. Details of the openings include:
* Employed position
* Outpatient full spectrum primary care practice
* Average patient volume 20+ patients per day
* Affiliated with a large multispecialty group with 500+ providers
* Comprehensive Benefit Package
* Unsurpassable Sign on Bonus
* Medical Home under a holistic medicine approach
* Year over Year ranking as a top company with the "Happiest Professionals"
* Affiliated with a large, well-respected health system and university system
* Experience is preferred, but not required
* State-of-the-art diagnostics
* Full contingent of subspecialists
* EPIC System
* WHO and UNICEF recognized as the first "Baby-Friendly" health system in Hawaii
* Respected university and residency program affiliations
* Laid back lifestyle
* Pristine beaches and lush tropical greenery
* Average temperature 70 degrees
* Select public schools with high ratings
* "Fountain of Youth" contender (residents enjoy longevity of 16.2 years on average compared to other U.S. locations)
* Island living without the stress, static, crime and pollution found in urban America
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 77625
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.