Emergency Medicine in Vermont
Join Collegial ED in New EnglandJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an integrated healthcare delivery system seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for a full-time position. Candidate must be Emergency Medicine residency trained. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for a hospital-employed opportunity
* Join 13 other BC Emergency Medicine physicians in this hospital-based practice
* Physician must be comfortable handling trauma and pediatric cases as everything is sent to this Emergency Department to be stabilized and transferred if necessary
* Relationships with the physicians in the emergency department are very strong; very positive work atmosphere
* Physician will work 14-15 shifts each month averaging 2-3 night shifts each month
* Full benefit package including vacation, CME, health, dental, professional liability insurance, and retirement
* Hospital willing to offer relocation assistance as well as a signing bonus, medical education loan repayment and resident stipends
* Established facility
* New affiliation with well-known regional medical center; physicians will become employees of this medical center and receive their medical support and management
* Hospital has well-trained medical staff
* Positive relationship between hospital management and medical staff
* Outstanding nursing care (inpatient and outpatient, nationally recognized, Magnet hospital)
* Up-to-date radiology equipment
* Great community to raise a family
* Excellent school systems in the area
* Picturesque New England community
* Outdoor activities available for all 4 seasons
* Several arts and entertainment venues available
* Downhill and cross-country skiing is a short drive away
* Community is located 50 minutes from an international airport; 3 hours from Boston, and 4 hours to New York City
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Bennington, Vermont
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 77702
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.