Orthopedic Surgery in Vermont
Full-Time Orthopedic Surgery Position in Beautiful, Family Friendly CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is currently representing a client in southwestern Vermont seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join its highly successful private practice on a full-time basis. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Partnership track position with an established private group practice
* Call schedule is 1:4
* Outstanding hospitalist coverage and support
* General practice with the potential to pursue subspecialty interests
* Congenial practice environment
* 3 full-time Orthopedic Surgeons and 1 full-time PA
* Established, well-financed facility
* Up-to-date radiology services provided in house
* Facility has a very positive relationship between hospital management and medical staff
* Well-trained medical staff
* Outstanding hospital nursing care (inpatient and outpatient, nationally recognized magnet hospital)
* Affiliated with major academic health system
* Picturesque New England community
* Community is located 50 minutes from the Albany, New York, airport; 3 hours from Boston and 4 hours to New York City
* Outdoor activities available for all 4 seasons
* Downhill and cross country skiing is just a short drive away
* Local arts and entertainment venues available especially in the summer; within a reasonable drive for music, theater, ballet and concerts
* Great community to raise a family
* Excellent school systems in the area
* Laid-back, easygoing lifestyle
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Bennington, Vermont
Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 80646
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.