Family Medicine in Idaho
Progressive FQHC in Premier Northern Idaho LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a community health center in northern Idaho seeking additional primary care physicians to join several of their expanding practice sites. Practicing physicians or new graduates trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Palliative Care are encouraged to apply for these full-time opportunities.
* Established nonprofit organization serving the local communities since 1985
* Primary focus on development of post-acute care team
* Opportunities to work with patients in various settings to include clinic care, LTACH, rehabilitation, SNF, ALF and home care
* Quality of life opportunity where providers have the flexibility and support to develop their ideal practice arrangement
* Hospital care supported primarily through agreement with separate group
* Phone call only at 1:6 rotation
* Incoming providers will average 15-20 patients per day
* Each physician is assisted by experienced advanced practitioners
* Competitive base compensation with excellent benefits and flexible scheduling to provide for a strong work-life balance
* Loan repayment options available
* Situated in proximity to the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges
* Community bears the highest quality of life features including the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature and a mild 4-season climate
* Affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education institutions
* Prime location offerings such as skiing, hiking and whitewater rafting make this a haven for outdoor enthusiasts
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 81161
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.