Cardiology in Oklahoma
Established Cardiology Practice in a Prosperous Lake CommunityJob Details:
VISTA is assisting a progressive and highly successful medical center with the recruitment of an additional Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Subspecialty interests can be accommodated for this full-time position. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Hospital-employed practice
* Will consider subspecialty interests
* Strong referral base from a supportive, productive medical community
* Comfortable call arrangement of ten days per month
* Well-equipped and staffed imaging and laboratory departments
* Exceptional compensation package
* Excellent benefit package including commencement bonus, assistance with medical education loan repayment, CME expenses and relocation assistance
* 140-bed hospital serving 60,000 with the city population of about 25,000
* Modern cath lab
* 16-slice CT scanner
* A Thomson/Reuters Top 100 Hospital
* "A" rating from Leapfrog Group for patient safety
* Family friendly community with great public schools
* Three faith-based K-8 schools
* Enjoy free community Wi-Fi, low crime and a short commute to work or school
* Excellent local recreation is available with lakes, golf courses and a new YMCA sports complex
* Other leisure activities include shopping, movie theaters, museums, parks, galleries, restaurants and more
* Lake in the community and a huge lake just outside of the city
* Only 90 miles south to Oklahoma City, 90 miles north to Wichita, Kansas, and 90 miles east to Tulsa
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Ponca City, Oklahoma
Job Number: 82321
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.