Neurology in Alabama
Montgomery, Alabama Location!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading regional healthcare system in the desirable Sunbelt location of Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to assume an existing, well-established full-time practice.
* Join a group of 3 private Neurologists
* Joining physician will provide both inpatient and outpatient services for the hospital
* Opportunity will be employment by hospital
* Competitive base salary and opportunity for quarterly RVU-based production bonuses
* First-year guaranteed salary with future annual salary dependent on w/RVU production
* Signing bonus, relocation expenses, and student loan repayment offered
* Benefits include 15 days of paid leave, 5 recognized holidays, and 5 CME days with $3,000 allowance per year. Individual health insurance, life, and disability provided with family coverage, dental, and hospital-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan with partial match
* Located in greater metropolitan Montgomery
* Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities
* Regional trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
* Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery with the state's 2 largest universities within easy driving distance
* Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
* 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Job Number: 82748
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.