Family Medicine in California
$250K Salary near Monterey/CarmelJob Details:
VISTA is working with a highly-regarded community health center seeking additional Family Medicine physicians to join its staff full-time. Bilingual providers with proficiency in Spanish desired. Highlights of these permanent, full-time positions include:
* Rural health family medicine clinic
* Monday through Friday work schedule with flexible hours
* Average daily patient census of 22-24
* Flexible with requested time off
* No weekend or evening call coverage required
* Excellent quality patient care reputation
* Strong support staff which includes experienced advanced practice providers and caring medical assistants
* Extremely generous base compensation with benefits to include a $40K signing bonus, up to $12K in relocation expenses and approximately $50K in loan repayment the first two years through the State Program
* Enjoy a most envied year-round short sleeve moderate climate
* Located 45 minutes from the beautiful Carmel/Monterey Peninsula and 15 minutes from the new Pinnacles National Park hiking areas
* 2 hours to San Francisco, AT&T Park, Levi's Stadium and the majestic Lake Tahoe
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Soledad, California
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 86676
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-302-6509
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.