Internal Medicine in Arizona
1.5 Hours from Tucson, AZ!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a national award-winning community hospital in the beautiful desert of southern Arizona. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Internist interested in practicing in a rural, traditional-based environment. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Acute care critical access hospital that has been providing convenient, affordable health care to the area it serves for over 125 years
* Join a 14-bed, not-for-profit, full-service community healthcare facility
* Second largest employer in the county with 165 full-time employees
* Call 1:7
* Competitive base salary of $225k plus productivity and an option for additional compensation for medical group responsibilities
* Exceptional benefits including paid CME, vacation, relocation and malpractice, health/dental insurance, potential sign-on bonus and loan repayment assistance
* $50k sign-on bonus!!!!
* Both H-1B and J-1 visas accepted and encouraged to apply
* Join a supportive team-like environment in a collegial physician community providing to underserved locale
* Hospital provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services, including acute care; outpatient surgery; 24-hour emergency services; cardio-pulmonary services; rehabilitation services; a full-service laboratory
* Diagnostic imaging includes: state-of-the-art fluoroscopy unit, flat plate basic radiology unit, Dexa-Scan bone density unit, spiral CT scanner, mammography services, ultrasound, on-site experienced and professional radiologists
* EMR system in place with linkages between COMA rural health clinic, hospital diagnosis and University of Arizona's Telemedicine
* Located 1.5 hours Southeast of Tucson, AZ
* Nestled amongst the Mule Mountains, in a picturesque historic county
* Known for its relaxed quality of life with many charming bed and breakfasts
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Bisbee, Arizona
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 86698
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.