Gastroenterology in Nevada
Las Vegas Single Specialty GroupJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a highly successful and well-established 4-physician Gastroenterology group. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Great quality of life for group members - very limited call
* Diverse range of cases and procedures available
* Very attractive base salary and benefit package with a generous productivity incentive
* Partnership with an equitable buy-in
* Minority equity in 3 group-owned endoscopy centers is also available
* Group partners are compensated well above the national average
* No general ED call, only established group patients; 1 of 5
* New physician will have a very busy caseload in a brief period of time
* Well-run practice with minimal overhead
* Group owns 3 endoscopy centers
* Two of the centers are expanding
* The group performs ERCP
* ERCP and EUS strongly preferred
* The group has its own tissue lab
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Number: 86720
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.