Family Medicine in Kentucky
Small Town Living Near Lexington, Kentucky!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a thriving community-owned, not-for-profit, 61-bed, acute care facility seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in traditional-based responsibilities in a very active practice. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Will have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
* Patient volume is typically around 25 for outpatient and 2-3 inpatient
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday with one day off during the week
* Call is 1:5
* State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge technology and equipment
* Receive support from other physicians in the community
* Practice currently consists of 2 additional physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
* Very competitive salary with a buy-in option the second year
* $200,000 in loan repayment
* Full and comprehensive benefit package including 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME and reimbursement for relocation expenses
* Service area population of 45,000
* Reside in small town America, where everyone knows your name, where people are valued and pride in our community is a way of life!
* Excellent educational systems
* Area allows for many recreational activities, fine dining and boutiques!
* Enjoy beautiful 4 seasons
* Only 40 minutes to Lexington, Kentucky, and 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio!
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Cynthiana, Kentucky
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 88554
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.