Family Medicine in Massachusetts
10 Miles from Boston!Job Details:
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing a well-established and financially sound health center 10 miles from downtown Boston! We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician interested in working 100% outpatient medicine. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Facilities have experienced exponential growth over the past decade, and currently serve more than 39,000 patients
* We are seeking physicians who are committed to serving the underserved, have a deep respect for the cultural diversity of our community and are dedicated to reducing health disparities
* Each physician chooses the spectrum most appropriate to his or her passion: procedures of choice, with or without prenatal care, with or without obstetric care in the hospital, with or without pediatric rounding
* Phone call only! (Evening or weekend on call every 2 weeks)
* Join a team of 6-8 medical providers and 3-4 behavioral health providers
* Advanced Practitioners available
* We treat every one of our patients and colleagues with the utmost respect and dignity, in our aim to deliver the very best health care to even our most complicated patient
* 4 days a week with one evening
* Compensation commensurate upon skill set and experience
* Full and comprehensive benefits package offered including health, dental, CME, PTO, life, short-term disability and NHSC loan repayment
* Abuts the ocean 10 miles north of Boston!
* Easy access to airport
* Very low income community with a very diverse patient population from many countries around the world!
Partner with yoru VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
Location: Lynn, Massachusetts
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 88649
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-302-6509
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.