Pulmonology in Arkansas
Fantastic Opportunity in Northeastern ArkansasJob Details:
VISTA is representing an exciting opportunity for a BE/BC Pulmonologist in one of the leading metropolitan communities in Arkansas. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join a 129-bed acute care facility that continues to grow and staff dedicated professionals to provide the highest quality of healthcare
* Stand-alone hospital that is run by an executive board made up for community leaders and physicians
* Call is 1:3
* Schedule would be at your discretion
* Excellent compensation package that includes a yearly competitive base salary (between 75th and 90th percentile of MGMA), health/dental/vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME, flexible spending account, 401(k), wellness center discount, paid vacation and holidays
* Community is in northeastern Arkansas in a growing city known for its history and tradition
* Home to several local colleges and universities
* Historic downtown has a variety of restaurants, art, a restored theatre, bars and shops
* Service area population is 100,000
* 30 minutes to Jonesboro, AR
* 1.5 hours to Memphis, TN
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Job Number: 88838
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.