Anesthesiology in Nevada
Well-Established Group in Las Vegas!Job Details:
VISTA is currently seeking a BE/BC physician interested in joining an established pain and medication management group located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada! Thriving group is dedicated to serving patients with acute and chronic pain through medical management and interventional procedures that address their specific needs. A few highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a privately owned, comprehensive, highly respected interventional pain practice
* Outpatient, procedure driven and highly interventional, one-on-one work environment with well-trained clinical staff
* Facilities have state-of-the-art, individualized and comprehensive multi-disciplinary treatment in a friendly environment
* Join a team of 3 additional physicians board-certified in either Pain Management or PM&R whom work together as a team to set forth a treatment plan specific to each patients' needs
* All procedures are performed at their AAAHC certified surgery centers which is adjoined to their two medical clinics
* Procedures performed and offered: discography, facet/joint injections, laser discectomy, medical branch blocks, RFA, sacroiliac join steroid injection, SNRB, spinal cord stimulator trial, TFSI and trigger point injections
* No call!
* Very competitive salary and productivity bonus that also includes a generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance
* Live in exciting and lively Las Vegas, Nevada!
* No state income tax!
* Service area of 2.5 million!
Contact your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Number: 95606
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.