Psychiatry in Pennsylvania
Adult Psychiatry Position At Premier Physician-Lead InstitutionJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting Adult Psychiatrists for the Division of Psychiatry at one of the nation's largest health service organizations! Highlights for this premier, full-time position in Pennsylvania include:
* Adult Psychiatry position
* Flexible call 1:10 (primarily telephone)
* Attractive comprehensive benefit package includes 20 days of vacation, 15 days of CME (10 may be used as a home study), generous CME stipend and much more!
* Offerings include a full array of services and modalities, including adult and child psychiatry, adult and child psychology, neuropsychology, integrated care clinics, inpatient short-term care, intensive outpatient programming, community psychiatry, university mental health services, tele-psychiatry, comprehensive consult and liaison services, and ECT
* Two research centers offering opportunity to participate in clinical research
* Academic environment includes training medical students, residents, adult and child psychology residents and post-doctoral candidates and neuropsychology fellows
* Well-supported educational programming and CME including weekly Division Grand Rounds, case conferences and journal club
* 500 + bed main hospital facility supported by 1200 primary and specialty care physicians, 30 residency and fellowship training programs
* Integrated health delivery system that focuses on patient care through innovative models
* Epic EMR connecting the comprehensive network of campuses
* Access to an impressive contingent of subspecialists
* Service population of 3 million residents in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and New Jersey
* System is a national model with a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service
* Progressive and diverse city region of over 550,000
* Urban amenities are easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. just an afternoon's drive away
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Danville, Pennsylvania
Job Number: 95964
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.