Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Indiana
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Opening Near ChicagoJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a fast-growing mental health group in seeking additional Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join their new and established clinics. Details of the openings include:
* Employed position with an up and coming Illinois/Indiana mental health group
* Outpatient Psychiatry joining 5+ providers
* No weekends and no call required
* Five-day work week
* Patients directly referred from an affiliated psychological group
* Position includes a full suite of benefits along with 4 weeks of vacation and 5 days for CME
* Joining a network of recently established outpatient clinics serving the northwest Indiana/northeast Illinois area
* The group is currently made up of one primary care provider, five psychiatrists and multiple, mid-level providers split between two locations
* Affiliated with a large, successful area psychological network
* The group plans to open two new outpatient clinics within the year due to overwhelming demand
* Live close enough to the city for a quick day-trip, but far enough away to avoid the traffic and congestion of daily city life
* Enjoy suburban living with great schools and safe, family-oriented neighborhoods
* Located just 20-30 miles from Chicago, depending on clinic location
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Munster, Indiana
Specialty: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Job Number: 96499
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.