Pediatrics in Massachusetts
Unique Opportunity!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing the premier Asian community health center in Massachusetts seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a well-known practice in downtown, Boston! Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Facility provides high quality, community-based medical and behavioral health services as well as youth and family programs for approximately 32,000 clients at four locations in the greater Boston area
* 100% outpatient
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday (36 clinical hours/4 admin hours)
* Join 4 additional physicians, 1 NP, nurses and medical assistants
* Physician must speak English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
* Salary offered from $150K-200K depending on experience with a full and comprehensive benefit package
* Located in the heart of downtown Boston!
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Number: 96905
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.