Internal Medicine in South Dakota
Your Choice Between Traditional or Outpatient Internal MedicineJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest integrated healthcare systems that is both award-winning and well-respected seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a community-based practice full time. Options in both traditional or outpatient only medicine.
* Traditional option to join a very busy practice consisting of both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities sustained by a collaborative partnership with a large team of Hospitalist and Nocturnist physicians
* This partnership gives you the latitude to focus on your outpatient practice (i.e. uninterrupted office hours and NO NIGHT CALL
* Outpatient only position would be joining a busy and growing multispecialty group in a university town
* No call
* Great colleagues and excellent facilities
* Both positions offer very competitive salary with production bonus incentives, along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation and moving allowance, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement, startup marketing and a comprehensive basic plus exclusive physician benefits package
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife that refresh mind, body and soul
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family-friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 96954
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.