Cardiology in Pennsylvania
Heart Institute Seeks Clinical Non-Invasive CardiologistJob Details:
A premier Heart Institute affiliated with a physician-led system seeks the addition of another BC/BE Clinical Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join an integrated, multi-specialty group practice. Highlights of this exciting full-time position include:
* Team consists of cardiovascular surgeons, thoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons and cardiologists
* Academic-style inpatient services and clinics with general cardiology fellows, internal medicine house staff, advanced practitioners and specialized fellowships in advanced imaging and interventional cardiology
* Cardiac services include TAVR, complex arrhythmia ablation and the full range of coronary, vascular and other structural heart interventions
* Echo lab is IAC-accredited and provides interventional imaging services
* Research opportunities abound and are encouraged
* Sponsorship for H-1B VISA, as required
* Medical center touts being one of the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region
* Comprehensive contingent of highly specialized medical and surgical specialists
* Service area of more than 3 million
* Opportunity offers an atmosphere of clinical excellence, good schools, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities
* Urban life is easily accessible with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington DC just an afternoon's drive away
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Lewistown , Pennsylvania
Job Number: 97226
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-302-6509
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.