Ambulatory Care in California
San Francisco East Bay Urgent CareJob Details:
VISTA is representing a physician-owned, medical group seeking an urgent care physician to join one of the fastest growing multi-specialty practices in northern California. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* 100% urgent care with no call
* Quality-focused, patient centered care model
* Comprehensive support services
* Two-year income guarantee with eligibility to attain shareholder status after two years
* Competitive salary, benefits and retirement package
* One of the nation's leading not-for-profit networks of community-based healthcare providers
* Highly efficient practice utilizing EPIC electronic medical records
* Diverse patient population in a four-hospital system
* Group affiliated hospitalist program promotes continuity
* Group with over 320 physicians and over 23 medical specialties
* The foundation runs the business side of the practice, freeing the physician for the full-time practice of medicine
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Just a bridge away from San Francisco and the Pacific coastline, an hour from the Napa Valley Wine Country and three hours from the Sierra Nevada Mountains
* Local metro system makes it easy to get around without a car
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.