The Ingenovis Health ACT Program is a unique initiative available to VISTA’s travelers that provides tools and resources to grow, flourish, and advance in your career.
Based on real feedback from frontline travelers like you, the creation of the Ingenovis Health ACT program was inspired by our commitment to build a home for healthcare talent.
What is the ACT program?
The ACT Program (Advocacy, Career, Tools) was created as part of clinician-first movement. Our goal is to offer more to our healthcare professionals beyond the typical offerings of the past, focused on personal wellness, service and support, training and development, achievement and recognition, and forward-thinking industry inspiration.
The ACT program (Advocacy, Career, Tools) was created as a commitment to improve the well-being and career advancement of any clinician in the Ingenovis Health’s family of brands which include Trustaff, Fastaff, U.S. Nursing, VISTA Staffing Solutions, HealthCare Support and CardioSolution. It is a collection of tools and resources that focus on personal wellness, service and support, training and development, achievement and recognition, and forward-thinking industry inspiration.
We are committed to bringing awareness to the challenges facing healthcare providers today, amplifying the voices of the professional community, and inspiring a movement across the entire industry.
Resources Available To You Through the ACT Program
In addition to our existing benefits and support, all VISTA team members are eligible for additional resources through the Ingenovis Health ACT program. These tools are focused on personal wellness and the advancement of your professional career. As we add new tools and resources they will be listed here.
- Mental Health Benefits
- NAMI Support for Healthcare Professionals – Access no-cost resources sources dedicated to healthcare workers
- Crisis Text Line – Free support via text message to anyone in crisis by texting 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline– Dial 988 nationwide for immediate assistance with a mental health emergency
- National Domestic Violence Hotline– Free text or call line if you or someone you love is currently experiencing domestic violence, or if you have questions about intimate partner abuse.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)- Free resources and help finding treatment if you or someone you know is struggling with substance use or addiction.
- Professional licensure reimbursement may be available. Please contact your recruiter for more information.
- Free monthly ACT Program Webinar
- Virtual and in-person support and networking events (more info coming soon)
- Provider discounts and rewards program
- Free Zoom Yoga Class- Every Wednesday at 4:30pm MST, take an hour to reinvigorate the mind, body, and soul. Join us for a Vinyasa flow yoga class that incorporates breathwork with yoga poses. This style is designed to relieve stress, build strength and increase flexibility. Modifications and challenges are offered to personalize the class for any level of the student. Click here to access the Zoom session five minutes prior to class to join the flow.
At VISTA, we value your unique experience and perspective on your assignment, career, and life. We encourage you to share your voice with our team so we can continue to provide an elevated career experience. If you have compliments, questions, or concerns about resources provided in the ACT program, please reach out to [email protected].