The coronavirus (COVID-19) has communities on high alert, and VISTA’s clients and clinicians are on the front lines making great efforts to care for patients and support our communities. The health and well-being of patients, staff and clinicians is our top priority... and Telehealth can help.
Telehealth is a fast-growing solution that enables clinicians to see patients virtually and provide care from a safe distance.
Telehealth is a virtual safety net that allows your organization to:
- Limit patient to patient exposure
- Limit provider exposure
- Continue utilization of quarantined providers
- Leverage provider expertise efficiently
- Expedite testing processes
- Manage bed/capacity needs
- Maintain patient to provider and throughput times
- Off load other minor ailments
If you are interested in Telehealth and your facility does not currently have this technology, please complete the request form. We’ll contact you as soon as possible regarding next steps.