Through our innovative suite of services, VISTA Select, we utilize data and analytics to provide customizable workforce solutions designed specifically for each client’s needs.
We partner with health systems, hospitals, practices, and government entities to build and sustain effective workforce models that ensure patient access to care and expansion of profitability.
VISTA Select uses advanced analytics to provide customized workforce solutions for our clients. Our program expertise and network of trusted industry partners allow us to design and implement staffing solutions that include:
- Exclusive and best-in-class workforce management technology
- Complete vendor management
- Preferred Partnership Network to fulfill all your clinical demands
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Through the VISTA Select Managed Service Provider (MSP) platform, clients can monitor and streamline processes, standardize documentation, and customize their own client dashboard for real-time reporting. This allows clients to forecast future staffing needs and manage the complete contingent labor population, as well as customize and consolidate invoicing.
And VISTA Select is the only MSP on the market that offers an operational credentialing portal you can use to quickly and easily vet incoming clinicians, saving you time and money.
What to Expect With VISTA Select
- The highest quality of service and support in optimizing your workforce
- Full-service managed staffing support with a single point of contact
- SaaS model Vendor Management System
- Recruitment and reassignment strategies to reduce the overall dependency on locum tenens
- No additional costs beyond the price of the physician/provider's services
With our deep expertise, vast network of industry partners, and our exclusive technology, we can design and implement a host of staffing solutions that range from stand-alone technology to managed services to variations of both, all delivered through an exclusive relationship and a single point of contact. We partner with health systems, hospitals, practices, and government entities to build and sustain effective workforce models that ensure patient access to care and organizational stability.