“Locum tenens” is Latin for “one holding a place.” And what a great place it can be.
As a US Locum Tenens physician you can work in interesting, rewarding assignments
lasting from a few weeks to many months.
With VISTA, US Locum Tenens can expect:
- Carefully screened worksites that match your skills, experience, and interest
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid travel, housing, and local transportation
- Help with licensure, credentialing, and securing privileges
- Excellent compensation
- No placement fees
At VISTA we have nearly 25 years of experience helping physicians make professional transitions, be it from residency to practice, from full-time to part-time practice, or from one practice to another.
We have relationships with thousands of healthcare facilities and practices across the country, with 900+ locum tenens physicians jobs open at any given time. Our employees have the experience and clinical knowledge to match your skills with the practices that will make best use of your time and talents and to make sure each location is a safe, stable locum tenens work environment for you.
- Contact an experienced locum tenens physician recruiter to discuss your plans and priorities.